(Double Click) [to Close]

Monday, May 2, 2011

Pippa Middleton - The Hot New Topic

Like millions of people, I was glued to my TV at 4 in the morning excited for the royal wedding to start. When the guests started to arrive, I became fascinated with their fascinators and thought about planning a fascinator party. Of course Kate Middleton took my breath away, and there was a little tear in my eye. It was truly a fairytale. Another memorable person throughout the entire wedding was Pippa Middleton. Just like her sister, she glowed in the surrounding happiness. Her dress was risque, but it now makes her the ultimate fashionista to look out for. Her amazing figure and great smile won millions of hearts that night. And why wouldn't she, check out all of her gorgeous pictures.

SPL272530_013

pippa5

64514959

DV942841

pippa1

pippa7

0 comments:

Post a Comment